• All students can learn, but they learn at different rates and with different preferential
• styles and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
• The purpose of education is to challenge all students to develop to their fullest intellectual, social, emotional, and physical potential.
• We must prepare all students for a knowledge-based, technologically rich, and culturally diverse 21st century.
• Diversity should be promoted so that isolation of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic Students acquire, retain and apply knowledge and skills best when they are meaningful to real-life situations.
•The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners